2021 Show Details
2021 Show Dates: The 2020 Show was VIRTUAL but we are hopefully planning for an in-person show in 2021. The dates? June 26 and 27, 2021.
Location: Art in the Wilds is an outdoor art show set in beautifully wooded Evergreen Park in the center of Kane, PA. Kane sits on the edge of the Allegheny National Forest, a part of the Pennsylvania Wilds. Evergreen Park is located on Route 66 (S. Fraley Street) between Chestnut Street and Birch Street.
Accolades: We were thrilled when Art in the Wilds was named by Sunshine Artist Magazine as "one of 11 must-attend shows for artists and craftspeople" in the US in 2018!
GPS Coordinates: N 41° 39' 30° W 78° 48' 41°
Are you an artist or artisan looking for more information? Click here Info for Artists!
What You Should Know...
- Admission to Art in the Wilds is FREE!
- Food and beverages are available from vendors located on site at Art in the Wilds, and several local restaurants located near the show.
- Art in the Wilds hosts a breakfast at the Kane Elks Club on Saturday and Sunday for a small fee.
- Portable toilets, including one handicapped, are located on site.
- Ambulance services are available in the case of medical emergencies. Art in the Wilds has a hospitality booth staffed by volunteers.
- An automated teller machine (ATM) is located on Birch Street across the street from the show.
- Note: The Borough of Kane prohibits smoking, alcohol, and dogs (with the exception of service dogs) in the park.
- Free parking is available nearby. Handicapped parking is available at the point of the park on Birch Street.
- Pets: A Kane Borough ordinance prohibits pets in the park. This will be enforced.
For more information for Visitors click here: Info for Visitors
Since our show last year was virtual we have invited those artists who were juried into the 2020 show to participate in 2021. We will update the roster when acceptance is complete. Artists at our 2020 Fine Arts Show include:
Looking for more information? Check out links to the artists' websites here