Info for Visitors
Unfamiliar with our area? Below you will find information on Kane and the surrounding area, including an extensive list of dining and lodging options.
Area Links & Resources
Some Basic Info:
- Facilities, food and beverages are available from vendors located on site at Art in the Wilds, and several local restaurants located near the show.
- Art in the Wilds hosts a breakfast at the Kane Elks Club on Saturday and Sunday for a small fee.
- Portable toilets, including one handicapped, and a hand washing station are located on site.
- Ambulance (non-dedicated) services are available in the case of medical emergencies. Art in the Wilds has a hospitality booth staffed by volunteers.
- Note: The Borough of Kane prohibits smoking, dogs (with the exception of service dogs), and alcohol in the park.
- Security guards will patrol 24 hours a day beginning on Friday at 3 PM and ending on Sunday at 5 PM. However Art in the Wilds assumes no responsibility for loss or damage.
- Substantial free parking is available nearby. Handicapped parking is available at the point of the park on Birch Street.